Updated Season Record

quade36

3-0 baby

I attended two games in the magical 2000 season, one against the Spankees and the other against Cleveland Sucks and we won both then ... they were soon after the 7-0 sweep of the Spanks and Tribe....the applause for the players was awesome

I attended the great Sox-Flubs game in 2001 (I believe, I might be wrong on the date) when Carlos Lee hit the grand slam to win the game in extra innings....the ball landed two rows before me in the left field stands ...here is the pic below. I used to live on the North side then. I remember how much grief the Cub fans received on the EL ride back that night....there were chants of C Lee every where

:headbang

My eight game losing streak is finally over. :bang I was at the Saturday sell out. My record for the season currently stands at 2-8. The other win was opening day. Considering how good the Sox play at home, that was a pretty unlucky streak I had going. I was afraid that I had to stop going.