Infiltration of Hawkeye Fans

Heads22

#55 Matt Scherbring my buddy at ISU

Go Clones.

Chris Felder, went to my high school.

Ryan Majerus and Chris Aldrich, friends of mine.

Those three play for the Hawks, but it wouldn't bother me a bit to see them get beat.

Don't forget about Fields.....

Psssh...he wrestles. :lol:

Matt Roth used to wrestle as well, however they asked him to quit after his freshman year to concentrate on football. I believe he won the state title when he was a senior at WIllowbrook and I think he went undefeated that year as well. I bet he gets drafted in the first couple rounds next year. Hopefully by Da Bears!

He would be a very nice addition at DE.

Matt Roth used to wrestle as well, however they asked him to quit after his freshman year to concentrate on football. I believe he won the state title when he was a senior at WIllowbrook and I think he went undefeated that year as well. I bet he gets drafted in the first couple rounds next year. Hopefully by Da Bears!

Roth was a couple time state champ. I remember seeing him win state his senior yeat.

Roth was a couple time state champ. I remember seeing him win state his senior year.