AAA Motor Club

mreye

AAA

AAA welcomes the Chicago White Sox to our Show Your Card & Save program. Purchase up to four half-price tickets to all Chicago White Sox games played on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at U.S. Cellular Field for the remaining 2004 season.

Members must present a valid AAA card at the box office and purchase tickets the day of the game. The offer is also not valid in combination with other discounts and excludes tickets in the Premium Lower Box, Club Box, Premium Club Box, and Premium Upper Box sections of the stadium.

This is pretty sweet. :headbang

The Sox do SO MUCH to try to make it affordable for people to get game tickets, and that's a fact that goes underappreciated by the local media.

They don't try to scalp their own tickets - unlike SOME Chicago teams - although I have to admit that JR probably would try if the demand was there. :)

1/2 price Mondays, Pepsi Tuesdays, Silver & Black Pack, AAA Motor Club, there are SO many ways to get an affordable Sox ticket, and I for one REALLY appreciate the Sox for that.

The Sox do SO MUCH to try to make it affordable for people to get game tickets, and that's a fact that goes underappreciated by the local media.

They don't try to scalp their own tickets - unlike SOME Chicago teams - although I have to admit that JR probably would try if the demand was there. :)

1/2 price Mondays, Pepsi Tuesdays, Silver & Black Pack, AAA Motor Club, there are SO many ways to get an affordable Sox ticket, and I for one REALLY appreciate the Sox for that.

Yeah, but I had to find this on my own. They need to advertise these things.

i can tell you one thing, half price monday's and tuesdays, a case of beer, some burgers and dogs, and a little bit of charcoal drove me broke last summer....and a little tip for you all, the best parking lot to tailgate in is directly behind the scoreboard. I am pretty sure its not stadium owned and i think its like 2 dollars cheaper. Its a lot smaller but the guys who run it are always cool. Just take a right at the first street after you pass under the overhang on 35th....

Question, does this half off price include club box seats????  I know Pepsi half price night doesn't

The offer is also not valid in combination with other discounts and excludes tickets in the Premium Lower Box, Club Box, Premium Club Box, and Premium Upper Box sections of the stadium.