In addition to Nomar to the Cubs...

Winning Ugly

Word is Levine also mentioned on his show today that Everett will be back within the next week. Anyone else hear the show or this "rumor?"

I like the sound of it to some extent because we wouldn't have to give NEARLY as much as we did for him the first time around, however wasn't he the one talking to Twins players during a series last August saying, "good luck in the playoffs. We don't wanna be there..."

I like the sound of it to some extent because we wouldn't have to give NEARLY as much as we did for him the first time around, however wasn't he the one talking to Twins players during a series last August saying, "good luck in the playoffs. We don't wanna be there..."

unless he switched to catcher or can come in and pitch in the 7th/8th inning, I don't really want him.

however wasn't he the one talking to Twins players during a series last August saying, "good luck in the playoffs. We don't wanna be there..."

Speculation is funny, but he was right if he or anyone in fact said that. The 2003 White Sox did not want to go to the playoffs.

From everything I have heard, Frank is not done for the year. Even if he had the surgery, it is supposedly only going to keep him out for 4-6 weeks. At this point it seems they are trying to rest him and see if it gets better before getting the surgery and knocking him out of the lineup for a while.

I wonder if the union would look into a Everett to White Sox deal. I know KW wanted to resign him this offseason, but due to the weird arbitration rule the Sox could only sign him to a contract over his market value. Now for the Sox to get him for a few years at a deal they couldn't sign him to in the off-season my send Fehr and his croonies into a tizzy.

I highly doubt that anything could ever be made of it but, I just think it's interesting.

Jurassic Carl has looked absolutely horrible lately, like he doesnt even wanna play. I loved the guy while he was here... but I think this team can live without him.

MurcieOne, where have you been man!? It seems like you haven't been on in a while, or maybe I'm just stupid and don't realize that you're here, and you are. I have no idea... I think that Garland stat tracker needs to be updated just a little, btw ;)

MurcieOne, where have you been man!?  It seems like you haven't been on in a while, or maybe I'm just stupid and don't realize that you're here, and you are.  I have no idea...  I think that Garland stat tracker needs to be updated just a little, btw ;)

I like that era better than the 4.41 he currently owns....

I've been busy lately, the lady im with has a father who is really sick... havent had alot of time to post. but i lurk every once in awhile and try and catch up on my soxtalk news.

Word is Levine also mentioned on his show today that Everett will be back within the next week. Anyone else hear the show or this "rumor?"

Everett?? No way, He's FAT and outta shape, No thanks :nono