PTI today....

DABearSoX

just some things i saw on PTI today, i knew wilbon was from chicago but it was mentioned he is from the south side. After showing the Disco Demolitionhe metioned something about how the old place is gone and there is a great new stadium in its place. Kornheiser remarked after what do you know your a stupid cubs fan....then the big finish one of the comments from the dude man (forgot his name) "And wilbon your the only person that thinks US Cellular is a good field" I for one think they have turned that stadium around even if we had to give up our name.....

and people shoot their loads over how great yankee stadium is, it has great history but it's still a dump....the cell is much nicer, but safeco takes the cake for a modern, clean stadium....just my 2 cents....

and people shoot their loads over how great yankee stadium is, it has great history but it's still a dump....the cell is much nicer, but safeco takes the cake for a modern, clean stadium....just my 2 cents....

I agree safeco is as nice as it gets.

I agree safeco is as nice as it gets.

yes, I was fortunate in 2001 to go to a yankees game on a sunday then was flown to Seattle for work on monday, we got a tour of the stadium (walked the warning track) and got tickets for the tuesday game. It was Elvis night and all the Mariners players dressed like Elvis for their scoreboard photos!! It was soo funny to see ichiro and Pinella in Elvis garb. They wound up winning in 13 on a bases loaded walk. The big difference in the 2 stadiums for me was the fans, in yankee stadium they are so vocal (don't dare drop a foul ball) but in safeco they are so quiet (most of the time)...

$100 that Kornhieser and Stat Boy have never stepped foot in The Cell.

More than that, cause they haven't.

Kornheiser doesn't go anywhere anymore because he's scared to fly and I am willing to bet Statboy is a Yankee fan.

You guys have hit on what has been a sore spot of mine for years...the trashing of The Cell and the glorification of Wrigley.

Wrigley Field is a f***ing dump! No parking, the food sucks, the lines in the bathrooms are way too long, the hallways are too narrow, obstructed seats, lousy sightlines, and from what I understand, the facilities for opposing teams are the worst in baseball.

The Cell on the other hand has everything Wrigley doesn't. Great food, tons of parking, space to move about the concourses, awesome sightlines, etc.

Wrigley Field is a f***ing dump! No parking, the food sucks, the lines in the bathrooms are way too long, the hallways are too narrow, obstructed seats, lousy sightlines, and from what I understand, the facilities for opposing teams are the worst in baseball.

I know that old comiskey had these, and maybe they have taken them out i havent been to the north side since i was like 6, but you have to piss in freakin troffs (sp?)

i agree with your statement totally, why do you think soldier field was torn apart....they only keep wrigley around because of the revenue it brings in alone....where would the cubs organization be with out that stadium

Hey, Israel4ever, you hit the nail on the head. Wrigley field is awful. It is another example of how the media manipulates the brains of America's children. How charming, lovable losers, etc. Harry Carry. Whenever I meet a Cub fan, I always ask why, and they always have an answer that underscores how stupid they are. The USA has literally been manipulated, in a baseball context, by the media to be Cub fans, and for the life of me, I don't know why. They still cheer popups and last week when I saw a relay race of Cub fans on Waveland Avenue waving brooms in the air, I almost threw up, since the resident announcers thought it was sooooo charming. And funny. And symbolic of baseball fans everywhere.

speaking of cheering pop ups...did you hear berman?!?!?!

question: why were you throwing kornheiser in this, he said nothing but: what do you know your a cubs fan...

and statboy probably thinks our stadium sucks cause he works with marisnotti

You guys have hit on what has been a sore spot of mine for years...the trashing of The Cell and the glorification of Wrigley.

The Cell on the other hand has everything Wrigley doesn't. Great food, tons of parking, space to move about the concourses, awesome sightlines, etc.

You forgot one thing the Cell has that Wrigley lacks ........

A FIRST PLACE BASEBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang

:fthecubs