• March Madness
    • NBA Live
    • MVP Baseball
    • Nascar Thunder
    • Tiger Woods
    • NHL
    • FIFA
    • NFL Street

I'm surprised I'm not the only one, but I voted for Tiger Woods. I love Madden, NCAA Football, March Madness, Baseball, etc. However, I devote the most of my time to Tiger Woods. I'm really psyched for the '05 version. The create a player on 2004 was just sick, you could create a golfer to look exactly like you. They only had 25 sliders in that one to tweak attributes on your face (eye size, nose width, etc.) They have 50 sliders in the new game; that's going to be insane.

EDIT: Give EA some credit though; every single title on that poll is solid. They also have made the past few Bond games; those have been quality too.

Tiger Wood's golf is the only halfway decent sports game EA even makes...

All of the rest are just way to arcadish and not very simuation like.

Games like MVP, Madden, and NBA Live are perfect examples of this.

Long live the ESPN series, now those are games that make you feel like your actually watching a real game :headbang :headbang

Tiger Wood's golf is the only halfway decent sports game EA even makes...

All of the rest are just way to arcadish and not very simuation like.

Games like MVP, Madden, and NBA Live are perfect examples of this.

Long live the ESPN series, now those are games that make you feel like your actually watching a real game :headbang  :headbang

:dips***

I'm surprised I'm not the only one, but I voted for Tiger Woods.  I love Madden, NCAA Football, March Madness, Baseball, etc.  However, I devote the most of my time to Tiger Woods.  I'm really psyched for the '05 version.  The create a player on 2004 was just sick, you could create a golfer to look exactly like you.  They only had 25 sliders in that one to tweak attributes on your face (eye size, nose width, etc.)  They have 50 sliders in the new game; that's going to be insane.

EDIT:  Give EA some credit though; every single title on that poll is solid.  They also have made the past few Bond games; those have been quality too.

I agree with greasy on this one, I thought Tiger Woods was really a great game. NBA had its faults b/w offseasons in the dynasty mode, u don't know how your players are going to get better or not, NHL was also a really good game and so was Madden. Haven't really played the others besides Fifa, which I didn't like too much, you have to press about 6 keys at once, to control a player without the ball say to make a run into the box so you can do a perfect through ball to him.

NHL

Most fun with a sports game ever.

I'm not that big of a hockey fan, but I really like NHL. I think it's a really cool game, and although I've never bought it, I rent it like every year when it comes out.

What features are better in the ESPN Hockey version Spiff?  :o

The gameplay is tons better. I have both of this year's versions because my friend got EA hockey for like 10 bucks and forgot it with me, so I've played them both. In EA's game it's like the players are walking on ice, in ESPN it's like they're skating. You can't just stop and turn on a dime. It's so much more realistic. Plus in EA hockey the goalies let in tons of flukey goals, and you get scores like 9-8. Not so in ESPN.

Close call between NCAA and NHL. I gave the nod to NCAA just because i can play more epic head to head games vs other people and more people play it. But i enjoy both almost at the same level. I really don't like Madden all that much, last year's game was horrible IMO because you couldn't play pass defense at all.

Spiff i'll have to give ESPN Hockey a test drive. I have NHL, and have had NHL since like 94.