Derby.....

OK well just got finished watching sosa in the first round. I know he does it every year but he looks like a freakin fool with that hat backwards. This guy thinks he is gods gift to baseball. I feel bad for any little kid that have him as a role model.....they're gonna grow up to be one of those jack asses you knew in high school....and one more thing....is it just me or does it seem like any question sammy is asked about any subject at all he just answers with the same exact answer "Umm Umm I do it for the fans" he corked his bat for the fans he sneezed and hurt his back for the fans, he charges for autographs for the fans...i mean please

Which bat is shammy using today?

His normal "fan entertaining" bat, or the one with out the cork.

He completely swung right past the 1st pitch. It was hysterical! Ball was at least 5 inches away from the bat.

Berman :"And as our friend hawk would say, 'And you can put it on the board!'"

rolleyeyes.gif

yeah, I heard that, but this time he didn't even try to do the "YEEESSSSSSSSSS!" I'm not much of a Berman fan; he gets pretty annoying sometimes. Did anyone hear his voice crack when he was announcing one of the 500 HR Club guys? I forgot who it was, but his voice cracked when he was saying one of the guys' last name. It sucks when that happens around your friends, but to have that happen in front millions of people would really be embarrasing.

I love this shirt:

gotcorkfront.jpg  gotcorkback.jpg

:fthecubs

well guys I designed that shirt..... that is my site... i know i have cubs stuff on it too and it made me feel like s*** but you have to be unbiased in the business world....as of now i am working a 3rd shift job at a factory to make some funds for the school year so the website is no where near finished NO WHERE. I also know that the prices are a little steep but for any of you in the soxtalk crowd i will sell you any shirt for 10 bones plus shipping charges 3-5 bucks. If you got any ideas for shirts tell me about them and i can make up some designs, i got one in the works now that is gonna be something like "STRETCH" on the front then "YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD" on the back but again I work all night and sleep all day then eat and do it all over again so it takes a little time. But if anyone is interested you can email me at [email protected] or AIM me at "Chubs5050"