Shingo Jersey

SoxFan1

Im getting a Shingo Jersey for my B-Day, what color should I get?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Im getting a Shingo Jersey for my B-Day, what color should I get?

• Home White
    • Road Gray
    • Alternate Road Black

Whats the best site I can get Sox jerseys that arent expensive?????

Looks like everyone is interested in buying a White Sox jersey.

Speaking of White Sox merchandise, can anyone guess how long it may take for Freddy Garcia jersey’s to come out to the public?

Grey is good because you won't get as hot as a black jersey if it's a sunny day at the old ballpark.

Thats what first popped in my head with the black. Baseball is played in the summer. The summer is hot. Black attracts heat. I have narrowed it down to black and grey. I think im gonna go with the black cuz Takatsu in white, bordered in Silver, on a black jerset looks pimp as hell! :headbang BTW, whitesox.com, grandstandsox.com, and eastbay.com all have Garcia jerseys.

Shingo:

Good topic.

I own a 1983 throwback grey road jersey with no name/number on the back - that thing was a bit pricey at $140 or whatever it was.

Check eBay. I just got an authentic 2001 home alternate (white jersey vest with black shirt underneath that has the Comiskey Park patch on one sleeve and the 1901-2001 Charter Member patch on the other - got it for a mere $50!

If I were you, I'd get that one - the vest jersey is super kickass. The black ones are cool, but man they would be hot to wear at a summer day home game!

You can get the home vest jersey on the Sox web site or mvp.com for $100 - getting Takatsu's name/number would be extra.

Check eBay for jerseys if you want to save some $$$.