Incredibly Stupid Opening

You could at least clean up after yourself!  :P

ESPN is always stupid.

If I had some crappy ESPNZone sweatshirt or something, I would clean up after myself, but since I don't, I'll just wait for it to dry up and then peel it off the floor.....as usual.... :D

The way they've been couting down their top 25s have also been beyond inane.  Someone needs to slap these people upside their collective heads.

Yeah, the idea of having the show is good, but the way they do the show if annoying as hell. They say the #'s on the countdown like ten times. That gets pretty annoying. "Tw-Twent-Twenty-Fo-Fou-Four-Four..."

Most of the web gems they picked weren't even tough plays.

The Hollandsworth play wasn't hard, just the afteraffects made it look that way. People think if you slam into a wall, it's a hard play. It is not. Here is my proof:

I'm sure most of you remember the recent Derek Jeter play when he caught the foul ball, slammed into the seats and came out bloody. Well, he was on PTI and they were asking him which play was better, that play, or the relay play he made against Oakland in the playoffs.

He said something along the lines of: The play I hurt my face on wasn't that tough, I just slammed into the seats after the play.

It's really all just a matter of if you don't know the wall is there, or that you are willing to take a beating to catch a ball.