People Meeting at BoSox series

aboz56

Haha nice...I'm probably gonna get it in August.  Need to get a full month paycheck in and then it will be on  :headbang

Yea, let me know and I'll get it and we can play whenever ya want.

Are you still going to the Bo Sox series, I am pretty much confirmed to be going.

Yea, let me know and I'll get it and we can play whenever ya want.

Are you still going to the Bo Sox series, I am pretty much confirmed to be going.

Ya...my dad told me the airlines dropped their rates today so I think I'll buy my plane ticket in the next day or two. That should be a blast.

Ya...my dad told me the airlines dropped their rates today so I think I'll buy my plane ticket in the next day or two.  That should be a blast.

Well then maybe I'll meet the Sultan Pimp at that time... :headbang

Jas, when are you going? I already have tickets to the Bo Sox series to, Aug 20 is my b-day, and I want to go Aug 21 to becasue of the bobble head night.

Kinda like to meet you and Boz to.

20th, 21st and 22nd. Gonna go to all three. It be cool to meet up with ya at one of the games :)

So who else actually has tickets already, I have tix for the 21st game and tony you said 20th and probably 21st correct?  What game do you guys want to meet up?

Jim and I have to buy unless who we sold to isn't using them and we buy them back.

So it sounds like Saturday is out because of lack of tickets?

Friday or Sunday then.  Sunday is probably the better tailgate day.  how does that sound to everyone???

Sunday is no good for us to plan the tailgate (as in bring the stuff, cook, etc...) but I think we can swing meeting for beers in the bar or on the concourse.

OK well how about Friday?  Does Friday work for people?  I haven't bought tickets yet, so it doesn't matter to me.

Not that anything should revolve around me, but that friday is probly the last night here as i'll be going back to champaign on saturday. So i could probly make that game, and not be available for saturday or sunday.