• Doug Mientkiewicz
    • Matt Lawton
    • C.C. Sabathia
    • Chip Caray
    • Sammy Sosa
    • Ron Santo
    • Jay Mariotti
    • Other

I would have to go with Cub FANS...I really don't have a problem with the team itself, but it's the fans that make me hate anything Cubs.  Their fans are such bastards.  They're awfully arrogant people for not winning anything in 94 years.

I agree with that, but I'll edit one thing: I hate Cubs "fans". I don't hate the real ones. I hate the happy go lucky, let's go to Wrigley and have a good time, and go to the bars afterwards, I like the Cubs because it's cool kind of "fans".

1. Sosa (obvious reasons)

2. Moronatti (obvious reasons but he can be a bandwagon jumper too so he's not #1 but f***ing close)

3. Robert Fick (can't stand him!!!)

Dunno why Santo is on the list.. :huh:

Replace Higginson with Weaver and he has my vote. ;)

Tough choices... I had to go with Sammy "steroid boy" Sosa. He seems to eptiomize the Cubs for me. He's a guy that hits the occasional solo homer when they are already down 4 or up 4 and acts like he is a god. You'd think more people would realize that if you don't leave him something down the middle he doesn't do much damage. I have a real problem with overrated one dimensional players, and Sammy is #1 on that list. It was tough not to vote for Chip, he is so annoying and has no business being on the air. He probably wouldn't have a job if his last name wasn't Carey. I hate Kotex boy because he does nothing but make moronic statements without a whole lot of backing. I can't say I really hate any individual Twin/Indian, but as a whole the Twins make me want to break something. They haven't had a whole lot of talent recently, but they seem to eek out close wins no matter who they are playing. I'm glad the Sox have been smoking them this year.

"Hate"....  :huh

Why waste your time..?

It's just an opinion poll.. nothing extremely serious..

Yeah, I suppose HATE is a very strong word.

I probably should of used "strongly dislike" but this is a sports board and HATE is a sports feeling that is to be more competitvely used in the fun of sports than for it's original harsh meaning.

Sorry to offend Steff. :huh :cheers

From Rotoworld:

Doug Mientkiewicz - 1B

Twins placed first baseman Doug Mientkiewicz on the 15-day disabled list with a wrist injury.

Mientkiewicz took early batting practice Thursday but soreness persisted in his left wrist and he was sent back to Minneapolis for an MRI. The Twins are expected to call up Justin Morneau tomorrow to replace Mientkiewicz. Jul. 15 - 7:43 pm et

From Rotoworld:

Doug Mientkiewicz - 1B

Twins placed first baseman Doug Mientkiewicz on the 15-day disabled list with a wrist injury.

Mientkiewicz took early batting practice Thursday but soreness persisted in his left wrist and he was sent back to Minneapolis for an MRI. The Twins are expected to call up Justin Morneau tomorrow to replace Mientkiewicz. Jul. 15 - 7:43 pm et

Well, what they lose in Gold Glove D, they make up for in offensive power.