Sox vs A's Game Thread

sox-r-us

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for over two months for one of those from Mags! Unfortunately, living in New York, I have to follow the game online so I can't see it.

How good was it?

No one hear saw it either.

FSN went black for it.

anyone elses FSN just screw up??? I kept getting a loop of Maggs first pitch and then I come back and its the Home Run Replay....either way....YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOOOOOARD YEEEEEESS!  Lets keep this going! :headbang

Mine did that's the first time thats happened to me mabe cuz it's so far away?

Wow, I just realized I could be playing NCAA instead of watching garbage. See ya guys.

Not acceptable! I got NCAA waiting on me too, but I'm not giving it up yet. By the way, who do you use? I just got started with OU. The discipline is BS, I finish a first game blowout and White gets suspended for 2 games for academic trouble.

Not acceptable! I got NCAA waiting on me too, but I'm not giving it up yet. By the way, who do you use? I just got started with OU. The discipline is BS, I finish a first game blowout and White gets suspended for 2 games for academic trouble.

That's what you get for playing with such a good team... :P

Also, couldn't you have chose not to suspend him?

That's what you get for playing with such a good team... :P

Also, couldn't you have chose not to suspend him?

Not with academic issues. I'm trying to get the feel of the new one before I use my usual Northwestern Wildcats. They actually have some decent player ratings this year. Obviously the home field advantage needs some work.