DNC Supporters downtown

Controlled Chaos

It seems amusing to me, albeit somewhat sad that the DNC supporters(which are out in full force in Chicago) are stopping people on the street with phrases such as: "Would you like to help stop George Bush now?" "Would you like to help remove Bush from office?" "Help get rid of Bush now!!"

I have run in to these people throughout the city at least a dozen times walking to and from work and I have NEVER EVER heard one peep about their candidate. There is no "Vote for Kerry" "Help support Kerry" Just REMOVE BUSH. It seems like a pretty sad state for the DNC when they can only get support by bashing the president instead of promoting their own candidiate. I would want more than that. I think the whole "just remove Bush" thing will work for the people on the left, but hey they were gonna vote Kerry anyway. The moderate votes are the votes Kerry needs and the "Anyone, but Bush" cries that have been dominating the campaign so far aren't gonna get it done.