I know there are more important things but...

Exactly.

Im sooo sick of some people on this board more concerned about the Cubs woes than than the Sox all together. Not calling out ZoomSwolik, but just in general im sick of seeing so many Cub threads in the last 2+ weeks.

P.S. I know we just played them, so im not counting game threads and such.

You don't like it? Don't read those threads.

Exactly.

Im sooo sick of some people on this board more concerned about the Cubs woes than than the Sox all together. Not calling out ZoomSwolik, but just in general im sick of seeing so many Cub threads in the last 2+ weeks.

P.S. I know we just played them, so im not counting game threads and such.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate when people say that I'm not a Sox fan, and that I hate the Cubs more than I like the Sox. It's a steriotype that us as Sox fans must get rid of.

TJS? I thought it was his elbow. Isnt TJS on your shoulder???

Prior is probably out for the year.

There are rumors it might be tommy john

but they are saying he said it on the radio

that his arm has hurt for over a year

but he pitched through it

That is what my friend who is a die hard Cubs fan said on AIM. I sure hope it isn't Tommy John.

What's sick is the Trib's coverage...

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-cubs-headlines

look down the entire right side of the page.... :puke

How come there was no "maggs watch" -- He's actually won a couple of Silver Sluggers.

How come there's no "Big Hurt Watch" -- He's only a 2 time MVP(should be three)

Mark Prior is scheduled for an MRI on his elbow on Friday.

The Cubs have yet to make any guesses about how much time Prior might miss. "Hopefully we can get some answers this time on what it really is," Prior said. "To be honest, I can't tell you where I'm at or where I'm going to be. ... Trust me, I want to know what is going on more than anybody. Going in start after start not knowing what I was going to have -- being up and being down -- it's been very frustrating." Jul. 16 - 12:32 am et

From rotoworld.

"He has had stiffness in some starts but not severe," said Groeschner, adding that there was a "good chance" Prior would miss his next start. "It's alarming because it's Mark Prior."

Where have I heard this before? rolleyeyes.gif

In Dusty we trusty......

Well, they trusted him. And as several around here predicted, the Cubs starting staff had one of the big 2 unable to pitch except for a time period that last 1 game and one & two thirds innings.

Zambrano appears to be healthy, but there's still 2+ months left for Dusty to screw up his arm too. Can Wood stay off the DL the rest of the year? I smell trouble in Wrigleyville.