LAPD abuse victim suing for $25 million

southsider2k5

Trust me when I say there are plenty of criminals out there hoping for an ass-whipping by the police in hopes of the huge pay day.

The legal system in this country if an absolute joke when a car thief running from the police and endangering the life of every person he came into contact with out on the road that day can sue and potentially become a millionaire for refusing to obey a legal command to pull over.

Along with his $25 million lawsuit, he should be charged by the LA County States Attorney with one count of attempted murder for every car he came in contact with that day. Plus, it would help if there was a judge with the nads out there who would throw theses types of cases out of court because of the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

Trust me when I say there are plenty of criminals out there hoping for an ass-whipping by the police in hopes of the huge pay day.

The legal system in this country if an absolute joke when a car thief running from the police and endangering the life of every person he came into contact with out on the road that day can sue and potentially become a millionaire for refusing to obey a legal command to pull over.

Along with his $25 million lawsuit, he should be charged by the LA County States Attorney with one count of attempted murder for every car he came in contact with that day. Plus, it would help if there was a judge with the nads out there who would throw theses types of cases out of court because of the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

My problem is there will be tons of people rooting for this guy to win millions of dollars, cause they think it will be some victory against the police department. The fact is this bum could have killed people and only by luck didn't run over some little kid. He deserves to go to JAIL, not become a millionaire. Jesse jackson wil be there in no time. Instead of applauding the police for getting the guy stopped and pulled over without injuring innocent people, he'll want the criminal to benefit.

My problem is there will be tons of people rooting for this guy to win millions of dollars, cause they think it will be some victory against the police department. The fact is this bum could have killed people and only by luck didn't run over some little kid.  He deserves to go to JAIL, not become a millionaire.  Jesse jackson wil be there in no time.  Instead of applauding the police for getting the guy stopped and pulled over without injuring innocent people, he'll want the criminal to benefit.

God Bless America :usa

Agree 100%.

If someone disobeys an order to stop and endangers innocent people, I have zero pity or concern for them.

I hope this lawsuit is laughed out of court.

I hope this lawsuit is laughed out of court.

It won't be.

LAPD serves more people than Chicago but less than NYC. Currently, NYPD employs approximately 30,000 police officers. Chicago, approximately 12-13,000. LAPD.....

Approximately 6,000.

When you call LAPD's 911 emergency line you are literally put on hold and made to wait based on the perceived severity of the call. So come on cop-haters! Keep bashing the LAPD for "beating" the car thief who led the LAPD on a high speed chase attempting to elude apprehension putting all the law-abiding citizens on the road that day in danger.

Pretty soon those 6,000 will say "f*** it" too and then who will police LA? The US Army and Marines?

BTW..... how did the car thief come up with $25 million? Is that what he would have been paid by a fence for a lifetime of thievery? Just wondering.

BTW.....

Fleeing and eluding a police officer in a motor vehicle should be classified as a forcible felony IMHO. A speeding car is very much as dangerous a weapon as a bullet fired from a gun. When you're driving a motor vehicle in a wanton and willful, reckless manner either during or after the commission of a crime in an attempt to evade capture by police w/o regard for the safety of those around you, the police departments involved in the chase should have the authority to "take out" the vehicle or the vehicle's operator by any and all means at the police officer's expense.

If the criminal dies, he dies. Big f***ing deal.