Turn signals

SAVVY18

When Driving, How often do you use your turn signals?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. When Driving, How often do you use your turn signals?

• Always
    • Most of the time
    • Occassionally
    • Rarely
    • Never

100% of the time. Brian used to be terrible about using them until I nagged him to no end. Now he at least uses them when I am in the car. lol

EDIT: I use them because it ticks me off when people around me don't as well as I can't expect them to be mind readers. :lol:

Turning in traffic, always. Changing lanes in some traffic, always. Changing lanes with barely any traffic, rarely. Turning at a 4 way stop sign with no one around, rarely. Basically i use the turn signal "when necessary" for the safety of others and myself.

On a side note...some people think a turn signal is their God-given right to change lanes, regardless of where you are located in the next lane over

I always use my turn signal, no matter where I am or how heavy the traffic.  Of course, I've only been driving for like a month so that might have something to do with it.

Do you still check your mirrors every 6-8 seconds like you were taught in drivers ed? LOL

I always use my turn signal, no matter where I am or how heavy I've been drinking.  Of course, I've only been drinking for like a month so that might have something to do with it.

:headshake

:lol: :bang

I always use my turn signal, no matter where I am or how heavy the traffic.  Of course, I've only been driving for like a month so that might have something to do with it.

sorry Dasox, just having a bit of fun. nothing personal. :cheers

The talk of bad driving in the venting thread made me ask this question, so have at it.  Also feel free to post your reasons why or why you don't use them.

anyone that turns right and doesn't use the signal gets the horn and a fist shake from me if i'm behind them.

Turning in traffic, always. Changing lanes in some traffic, always.  Changing lanes with barely any traffic, rarely. Turning at a 4 way stop sign with no one around, rarely. Basically i use the turn signal "when necessary" for the safety of others and myself.

That's how I am.*

*Only if neccesary

Pretty much all of the time, except for when I'm turnin out of my driveway and street where there's no traffic, and when I drive home from shift work at midnight where there's hardly no traffic.

I always do now because I only have my learners permit which means an adult is always in the car and they nag about everything I do the entire trip.

Man, I hated that. But, it's something you gotta do, and once you have your license, you'll be a better driver b/c of it.