Carl Everett

DBAHO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, you are being awfully generous... 98 was an average year .296-15-76 RBI..... He was good in 99 and 2000.....  sucked in 2001.  2002 was also not a good year at .267-16-62.  He bounced back in 2003. 

The way I see it, he is an average player who has had three good years out of 8 in his career.  He is coming off an injury and has barely played this season.  Can't play defense.  Those aren't good odds if you ask me. 

I'd pass, but that is just me.

Everett, 1998, which is it, average or good?

If he can keep his attitude to himself, he would be a decent pick up.

His attitude has been 1st class going back a couple years. Both the Rangers and the Sox had positive things to say about his atitude. Of the names that have been bantered about, he seems like the best player for a team trying to win the AL. If we were back in 4th bring in Grif and start the 500 countdown, which could take until fall of 2005.

His attitude has been 1st class going back a couple years. Both the Rangers and the Sox had positive things to say about his atitude. Of the names that have been bantered about, he seems like the best player for a team trying to win the AL. If we were back in 4th bring in Grif and start the 500 countdown, which could take until fall of 2005.

Ever since he got out of Boston, he really changed his attitude around, everyone thought he was a problem case, not anymores.