Greetings from Atlanta

cwsox

Tell me how using editing machines for a rap song's beat is different than George Martin throwing random guitar solos on Beatles songs (songs that he wrote) with editing machines.

George Martin and/or the Beatles wrote the accompanying music. Rappers just use and edit the music that has already been written, pay a users fee to the artist that wrote it, and add lyrics to said edited music adding those finishing b****es, ho's, bling-bling, benjamin's, and chronic elements to the edits while crunked up.

I was hoping to find a Sox winner when I checked here and I guess we lost Friday by what I read -

anyway it is not as hot here as I thought it might be

on the trip down I met D12 - one of the them was wearing a Sox cap with a logo that matches one of my tatooes and that led to a conversation and all of a sudden I realized that I was talking to D12, all of them - really great guys!  Kind of made the trip more fun!  :headbang  :headbang

(D12 for those not familiar is Eminem's posse, his band)

Thats cool that you met them. I really like D12 and Emienem also. It's just kinda funny that you like them too. You never really think of "older" people liking rap. My parents and aunts and uncles all hate it with a passion, lol

:cheers

LMAO.  You're going to a conference about whateva you said (I couldn't spell it if I tried right now) and you're preaching eminem.  You're a diverse dude, cw. :headbang

Have a good trip... be safe on the way back.

Em got two quotes in the service today -

life is more fun with it all being diverse

Encountering D12 in the airport continues to be a real trip for me. Very pleasant folk. And a Sox gear wearer in the crew and that is all good!

I am staying out of the rap discussion because spiff and cubssuck have said everything I would say, but better than I would

:headbang

What about Steff's response that you got dupped?

I passed D12 in the airport in the 16th, my travel day, and evidently theirs too in that they were in the airport. They spotted my Sox tatoo as I spotted the Sox cap and that led to conversation.

They were funny as hell about my tats which are on my ankle - and I was not wearing socks - as them liking the way I had my "Sox on."

They also liked that I saw them in concert a few times.

That is the way it is. :headbang :headbang

and damn glad we won today too! I have been getting a large amount of s*** all things considered about being a Sox fan. I never knew that Atlantans were such antiSox folk.

Mr. Cleo skills.

Why don't you just say what you mean, or better yet, just speak for yourself. Then I wouldn't have to ask you what you meant.

Mr. Cleo?..

I was speaking for myself and the other poeple who like rap when I said NOT everyone thinks rap sucks...

You are the one who likes to find ways to single me out, I dont even see where you get off saying I lump everyone who doesnt agree with me into one?

The guy said Rap sucks, I responded and said not everyone thinks it sucks..

I was hoping to find a Sox winner when I checked here and I guess we lost Friday by what I read -

anyway it is not as hot here as I thought it might be

on the trip down I met D12 - one of the them was wearing a Sox cap with a logo that matches one of my tatooes and that led to a conversation and all of a sudden I realized that I was talking to D12, all of them - really great guys!  Kind of made the trip more fun!  :headbang  :headbang

(D12 for those not familiar is Eminem's posse, his band)

That's badass! Knowing that your a big eminem fan, that must have just been awesome talking to D12. :headbang

George Martin and/or the Beatles wrote the accompanying music. Rappers just use and edit the music that has already been written, pay a users fee to the artist that wrote it, and add lyrics to said edited music adding those finishing b****es, ho's, bling-bling, benjamin's, and chronic elements to the edits while crunked up.

Haha, I love the word crunked up. It is so dumb that I use it around my friends all the time. Funny post CK :cheers