Sox and Expos Very Close on deal...

Ndgt10

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What would kick ass if we get Biddle back! He had the sweetest sideburns back in the day.

Yeah - he can't pitch worth a damn, but let's get him back because he has cool sideburns... rolleyeyes.gif

I'm not very familiar with the Expo bullpen. Anyone of interest there?

What would kick ass if we get Biddle back! He had the sweetest sideburns back in the day.

Talk about a guy who is always hurt, yikes. Biddle has been horrible this year, and really faded the last 1/2 of last year too.

Great guy, but he's been brutal and lots of discussions out there that his shoulder is bothering him.

Biddle is not a guy I want, just .02 on that one.

One of the pitchers that may be coming back to the Sox are Luis Ayala or TJ Tucker. Both have sub-4 ERAs, and Ayala is under 3. I don't have the ground-ball/fly-ball stats, but isn't Montreal more of a pitchers park? I could be wrong; I mean, it is a dome, but I'm not very smart with the dome/outdoor park dynamics...

Rauch will never live up to expectations. When he moves into that new ballpark in Puerto Rico next year, he will be screwed.

This is an excellent trade on the White Sox part.

The Expos aren't going to play any games in PR next year. Selig already announced that.