Carl trade

bo_chi_sox

Did we give up to much  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Did we give up to much

• Yes we gave up to much, I dont like the deal
    • No, we did not give up much, I like the deal

Is Majewski still a decently regarded prospect?

I saw him pitch a few weeks ago sitting next to some scouts right behind home plate. He looked good; much better than any other pitcher that game (better than Josh Stewart, if you can believe it). Dude had some pop on his fastball, sharp movement on his breakingball. Still, I like the deal.

Hate giving up Majewski, but I realize you have to give something to get something. I think Rauch straight up would of done it, but I guess the Sox got some cash considerations and thats why Majewski was part of it.

I'm guessing KW is now pretty much done in terms of the trade department, with the possible exception of a deal that involves a reliever or something.

It's hard to say we gave up too much when we didn't give up much. Majewski could have helped in the bullpen, but it's hard to say when. Rauch could be a decent Major Leaguer, but he doesn't concern me much.

On the bright side of giving up Majewski, this opens up a spot for Baj in Charlotte if he is healthy.