Official Promote Bajenaru Right Now Thread

Heads22

Thats awesome news. And I'm sure the Knights are happy to get some healthy players back.

Yeah, finally our roster is full.....it's never too much fun to have a depleted bullpen and no guys on the bench...I really think the Sox gave up too much to land Everett. Majewski was having an outstanding year for us and was by far our most impressive reliever. Any guy who can touch 95-96 consistently and does not get fazed in the late innings is a great person to have. I think Rauch and him will both get a shot with the Expos this season, which is great for both of them. They deserve it. I would have liked to see Borchard get a decent shot with the Sox. He deserves it after the kind of year he's been having, but it looks like he'll have to wait it out again....Our team has lost a lot in the past few weeks....Burke, Reed, Torres, Majewski, Rauch, Pacheco, and Wunsch are either no longer with us or hurt, and Dransfeldt and Borchard have been up and down. Hard to play consistent winning baseball with so many moves....We've gone from 7 games over and in first place to seven games under and seven games back in a month

Thats awesome news. And I'm sure the Knights are happy to get some healthy players back.

Yeah, finally our roster is full.....it's never too much fun to have a depleted bullpen and no guys on the bench...I really think the Sox gave up too much to land Everett.  Majewski was having an outstanding year for us and was by far our most impressive reliever.  Any guy who can touch 95-96 consistently and does not get fazed in the late innings is a great person to have.  I think Rauch and him will both get a shot with the Expos this season, which is great for both of them.  They deserve it.  I would have liked to see Borchard get a decent shot with the Sox.  He deserves it after the kind of year he's been having, but it looks like he'll have to wait it out again....Our team has lost a lot in the past few weeks....Burke, Reed, Torres, Majewski, Rauch, Pacheco, and Wunsch are either no longer with us or hurt, and Dransfeldt and Borchard have been up and down.  Hard to play consistent winning baseball with so many moves....We've gone from 7 games over and in first place to seven games under and seven games back in a month

I really hated seeing Majewski go. The few times I've seen him pitch, he just shows such good stuff and he definately has that closer attitude.

With Borchard and Baj their its time for the Knights to get on a roll :headbang

Does anyone see Baj geting promoted to the Sox once the rosters are expanded? I am sure Borchard will be back then.

Unless he continues the oneish era stuff, I doubt it. Hopefully he can pitch well enough to get a spring training invite next year. To me that would be the most realistic case scenario for Jeff.