God I hate the Cubbies

Edmonds gets intentionally plunked by that fat piece of s*** Zambrano in the second inning. Top of the fouth Edmonds makes him pay by hitting a 2 run homer - WAY DEEP. Man was it sweet. Then fatboy slim jabbers at Edmonds and both benches clear. Nothing happened though.

God I love to see the Cubbies get their asses handed to them, BWAHAHAHAHA! :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

Just came over to report the latest. God, not only do I love seeing the Cubbies lose, I love seeing the lose their composure too!

Zambrano better hope he doesn't pitch in St. Louis anytime soon. Heck, he better go into the witness protection program, cuz I think Edmonds is gonna go hippo hunting :snr

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

Thing is, rolen did no showboating whatsoever, zambrano is just a 5 year old.  How can a manager tolerate that?

Haha no kidding.

Actually when he was running I was thinking..."Dude you can slow down, you can't get thrown out."

Someone needs to tell Zambrano two things:

1) Unless your penis is the size of a horse's, you've got really no excuse for grabbing your junk after every single pitch.

2) Ritalin is meant to be swallowed, not snorted.

I was so glad when Rolen absolutely demolished that ball.

There was a thing between Edmonds and Fatboy tonight. He plunked Jim earlier in the game, then Edmonds hit a two run homer in the 4th and apparenly Carlos didn't like Jim watching the ball leave the park. He did strike him out the next time up, but the fourth time he plunked him again. f***in' chickens***.

Someone needs to tell Zambrano two things:

1) Unless your penis is the size of a horse's, you've got really no excuse for grabbing your junk after every single pitch.

2) Ritalin is meant to be swallowed, not snorted.

I was so glad when Rolen absolutely demolished that ball.

:lolhitting That dude is an ass clown, and should be suspended now.

On BBTN Zambrano said he told Edmonds to just hit the ball and run around the bases, this coming from a guy who will strike somebody out in the 3rd inning in a game in mid-May and turn into Michael f***ing Flatley on the mound.

f*** him, f***ing hypocritical nutball...

On BBTN Zambrano said he told Edmonds to just hit the ball and run around the bases, this coming from a guy who will strike somebody out in the 3rd inning in a game in mid-May and turn into Michael f***ing Flatley on the mound.

f*** him, f***ing hypocritical nutball...

Yeah -- this was a guy who nearly pulled a Bill Gramatica on the mound in the third innnig today, where he had already given up a HR, and gave the lead to the redbirds.

What a f***ing assmunch.