God I hate the Cubbies

Teams across the league should take notice of this game and use Zambrano's anger to their advantage. Trot slowly around the bases, stare at homeruns, pump fists after a strikeout; anything to phase Carlos. When his adrenaline is pumping, he's liable to lay a fat pitch down the middle.

I pulled this off the Cub bored a little while ago...I don't usually bother, but this is so freakin hysterical I couldn't resist...I figured it'll give y'all a chuckle...

===================================================

To: 9wswins (5 of 9)

102337.5 in reply to 102337.1

hey get the f*ck out of here you POS. cubs fans have more sportsmanship than to go over to your board and gloat. i can't wait until the cubs take the division, and scott rolen breaks his leg, and we shove it back in your face, i may be flying off the handle here, and everyone may think of me what they want. but i know cards barely won tonight, and they havent really crushed us in most of the games they have won. if not for stupid mistakes, we'd have a division lead. but when we comeback to take the central, i hope to see you win the wildcard, so the cubs can kick your @$# in the playoffs. you're one of the luckiest ballclubs around, cards wont get one more win against us this year(that includes when we whoop you in the playoffs).

==================================================

Will they never learn?

I think the pressure is starting to catch up with the Slubs. This was the first time in 54785426432655326053253 years that they've been the favorites. The pressure and tension is obviously building. They can forget about winning the division. The Cardinals are simply a better baseball team. And by the looks of things, they're gonna be in a dogfight for the wild card with 3 or 4 other teams.

...And just when you thought Cub people couldn't do anything to embarass themselves any more, when you thought they couldn't possibly do anything to make themselves even more hated throughout the country...

Cub people have now stooped to going to the Cardinal board, asking Cardinal fans how Daryl Kile is, and mocking Albert Pujols' daughter, who, if you didn't know, has Down Syndrome.

On BBTN Zambrano said he told Edmonds to just hit the ball and run around the bases, this coming from a guy who will strike somebody out in the 3rd inning in a game in mid-May and turn into Michael f***ing Flatley on the mound.

OH MY GOD...This made me literally laugh out loud. What a riot.