Back from the Ballpark

kapkomet

Hoooooooowdeeeeeeee ho... back from the ballpark...

Observations:

Damn... who was that team? I mean from the get-go, they were patient at the plate. I have not seen that in ages. Willie, first at bat, sat the bat on his shoulder and took two right down central. He ended up flying out, but that sort of set the table. P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E pays off at the plate... how about Mr. Willie Leadoff Man? I saw enough tonight... 3 walks, a single and a double. WILLIE!!!!! If I see Uribe tomorrow I will be shocked.

Scho... first couple of innings, he was ROCKIN, changing speeds, keeping the guys off balance. By then he had enough runs he could keep on going. He had the table set for him which allowed him to do his thing. And that's a nice place to be instead of coming from behind.

SMALL-BALL!! I forget what run it was, but none out, Crede got the bunt down, advanced the runner to second and boom, next at bat Sandy got Rowand home. And while I'm going here, shout out to A-Row. Nice... he was up there looking to poke the ball with what he was given. Sitting over .300 now after his horrid start, his work is starting to blossom.

F****in Mike Jackson. I turned to my wife when he came in, and I said, put the two runs up on the board, he won't hold them (he was 2nd and 3rd with one out when he came in). Sure enough. MAN HE SUCKS. SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. Get rid of him NOW, please?

Pollite had some gas when he was throwing, hit the 96-97 range a couple of times.

Then Adkins. Ugh. That was ugly. Got the count to 3-2 and threw a get-me-over fastball. I hate that. But when you're up 12-4 I guess you can do that. OK, cool. But then to go 3-1 and do it AGAIN to the next batter? I was pretty disgusted at that.

The BOTTOM of the order got the job done tonight, along with Willie setting the table as much as he could. Niiiiice...

And last but not least, a shout out to Mr. Everett... sweeet... his bomb in the 4th, man he launched that ball. He looked good at the plate.

That's about it, until tomorrow...

One other thing I forgot to mention, and I was dying... after the game, Ozzie is running around like a little kid jumping on everyone's back. It was quite funny.

I guess the monkey is off their backs now or something. :lol:

I'm really sad about that too.  They have a first place team, they are playing some awesome baseball (comparitively speaking from the last couple of years) and no one is there.  UGH.

Did you see any White Sox fans around you? Because the television showed a lot of Sox fans in attendance :headbang

One more additional note from Monday.

Heard on the radio down here that Benoit got a call about 2 hours before game time that his grandmother had passed away. So, needless to say, he didn't have his best stuff.

Good teams take advantage of things like that, and the Sox did that. I hope that they can get mentally tougher... to grind out wins they need down the road.

One more additional note from Monday.

Heard on the radio down here that Benoit got a call about 2 hours before game time that his grandmother had passed away.  So, needless to say, he didn't have his best stuff.

Good teams take advantage of things like that, and the Sox did that.  I hope that they can get mentally tougher... to grind out wins they need down the road.

I heard bout that on ESPN, no doubt it affected his performance that night.