Zambrano is an idiot, nutcase

Edmonds has been doing that for years, just like how Zambrano shows up the hitter after a strike out.

Edmonds had a right to watch that ball go for awhile, it was hit onto the street, the deepest part you could do so.

Zambrano should be pissed at himself for giving up the gopher balls.

Edmonds has been doing that for years, just like how Zambrano shows up the hitter after a strike out.

Edmonds had a right to watch that ball go for awhile, it was hit onto the street, the deepest part you could do so.

Zambrano should be pissed at himself for giving up the gopher balls.

exactly...zambrano shows up batters all the time after he k's them yet a guy who got beaned his last at bat is unable to show him up by admiring his hr. zambrano's such a crybaby... :puke

We ended up going to this game last night and he was a lunatic. We could hear him screaming from the mound. Very ignorant. And I don't know if they said anything about it, or if you saw it on TV, but he got tossed for giving the finger to the Cards bench. After the game he nearly hit people speeding out of the parking lot. He's a moron.

I do not like the Cubs at all, but, I think that Zambrano is the only cub that has any heart whatsoever.

The fact that he's emotional shows that he cares.

I think that if opposing players had any balls, they'd plunk Sosux after every time he does his little "bunny hop"!

I do not like the Cubs at all, but, I think that Zambrano is the only cub that has any heart whatsoever.

I disagree. I think Kerry Wood has heart. I think Zambrano is a selfish, stupid, cocky player. Everytime he meltsdown, it makes me happy.

Also, did he really flick off St. Louis? I'm surprised we haven't heard more about that from the media.

I disagree.  I think Kerry Wood has heart.  I think Zambrano is a selfish, stupid, cocky player.  Everytime he meltsdown, it makes me happy.

Also, did he really flick off St. Louis?  I'm surprised we haven't heard more about that from the media.

No, he didn't. I just made it up. rolleyeyes.gif

Barrett seems like a decent guy from that article, and horrifiingly enough, so does Alou, who I always hated. Probably been wrong on Alou for all these years though, and he is probably a good guy.

But Zambrano is an ass. I would also like to say that I would not want him on the Sox, no matter how good he is. I would never watch a game with him pitching. I just hate the way the guy goes about his business.

We ended up going to this game last night and he was a lunatic. We could hear him screaming from the mound. Very ignorant. And I don't know if they said anything about it, or if you saw it on TV, but he got tossed for giving the finger to the Cards bench. After the game he nearly hit people speeding out of the parking lot. He's a moron.

I watched it on ESPN, he got tossed for the second hit batter. The benches had been warned.

No, we were behind the Card's dugout and not under the roof. But there was a ton of media there interviewing fans about it.

Tons of media trying to dig s*** up about Wrigley and the Cubs?? I thought they only attacked the Sox. . .

Are you going to change your screen name to CubFanSteff? :D

No. But when free tickets behind the visitors dugout are handed to me and the Sox are out of town, I go.  ;)

Since it was the Cards were you the . . .

. . .

Chris de Burgh

Lady In Red

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight

I've never seen you shine so bright

You were amazing

I have never seen that dress you're wearing

Or those highlights in your hair

That catch your eyes

I have been blind

Chorus

THE LADY IN RED

is dancing with me

cheek to cheek

there's nobody here

It's just you and me

It's where I wanna be

I hardly know

This beauty by my side

I'll never forget

The way you look tonight

I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance

Looking for a little romance

Given half a chance

I have never had such a feeling

Such a feeling of complete and utter bliss

As I do tonight

Chorus

classy guy. If MLB had a commissioner, Zambrano would be suspended 5 games.

Bud's on more important business..... like finding out how the next All Star Game crowd will cheer instead of booing him.