Will Some Genius Explain This to Me?

MLB.com's Tom Singer reports the Texas Rangers are interesting in acquiring Arizona Diamondbacks OF Steve Finley, Diamondbacks OF Danny Bautista or Colorado Rockies OF Jeromy Burnitz.

Quandry: Hmmm, let's see, we're first in runs scored, top 3 in home runs, top 3 in batting average, and we're currently in first place. Our starting rotation includes the likes of Joaquin Benoit, John Wasdin and Ryan Drese.

Solution: More power-hitting outfielders!

John Hart has gone quite mad.

Looking at who is available pitching wise, they probably figure no help is really available. So if you are going to live by outscoring the opposition, you better really outscore the opposition.

What is wrong with Benson? He has pitched great lately. Hernandez IS on the market. He has been rumored to be going to the Yankmees and Angels. Pavano will get traded in the next week and 1/2 if the MArlins fall back any more.

IF johnson moves, he isnt going to the Rangers, end of story, Pavano aint moving, I dont care what that story said, Pavano aint going anywhere, Kris Benson, is well Kris Benson, and I havent heard any rumors about Livan going anywhere....

Kris Benson being Kris Benson is a helluva lot better than Jaquin Benoit being Jaquin Benoit.

What is wrong with Benson? He has pitched great lately. Hernandez IS on the market. He has been rumored to be going to the Yankmees and Angels. Pavano will get traded in the next week and 1/2 if the MArlins fall back any more.

Hernandez is not available. The Expos need some type of a core for their new home, wherever that may be...Hernandez and Vidro in all likelyhood will be the face of the new franchise.

Besides, he just inked a 3-year deal in ST. He is going nowhere.

MLB.com's Tom Singer reports the Texas Rangers are interesting in acquiring Arizona Diamondbacks OF Steve Finley, Diamondbacks OF Danny Bautista or Colorado Rockies OF Jeromy Burnitz.

Quandry:  Hmmm, let's see, we're first in runs scored, top 3 in home runs, top 3 in batting average, and we're currently in first place.  Our starting rotation includes the likes of Joaquin Benoit, John Wasdin and Ryan Drese.

Solution:  More power-hitting outfielders!

John Hart has gone quite mad.

i thought i heard on sportscenter this morning that finley needs tommy john surgery after the season... :unsure: