Clone Talk

cwsox

soxheads, my sympathy on the Randall Brown thing.  I mean it.  As a Michigan fan, I know what a damn shame it is when someone brings disrespect onto a basketball program that doesn't deserve it.

That was a shame. It got overshadowed by the death of our play-by-play guy, Pete Taylor. The guy wouldn't be afraid to say when the Clones were sucking it up, but was the team's biggest fan.

Oh, and thanks again for Johnny! :D

sorry to hear about your play by play guy.

As for Johnny, back in 1977 I won tickets to a Bulls game because I knew the ultimate trivia answer to a Johnny question on whatever station broadcast the Bulls then, which I will ask you in reverse - in Illinois high school basketball history (I am making this easy) what was Johnny's claim to fame?

I wonder if any other posters might know the answer.

I had just left my paents house when the question was asked on the air. I drove around the block, parked in the alley behind the house, left the car runnin g and ran into the hosue to call the radio station: what was Johhny Orr's Illinois high school claim to fame? And I got the tickets.

Anybody?