Nuclear arms reportedly found in Iraq

southsider2k5

"The three missiles were discovered by chance when the Iraqi security forces captured former Baath party official Khoder al-Douri who revealed during interrogation the location of the missiles saying they carried nuclear heads," the sources said.

They pointed out that the missiles were actually discovered in the trenches lying under six meters of concrete and designed in a way to unable sophisticated sensors from discovering nuclear radiation.

Sounds to me like they were intact missles.

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's Interior Ministry has dismissed as "stupid" a report in a local newspaper that three nuclear missiles were found near the town of Tikrit.

A senior U.S. military official told reporters on Wednesday he had no information on the report in the newspaper al-Sabah. He said officials were checking the report.

Asked by Reuters about the report, a spokesman at the Interior Ministry said: "It's stupid."

hmmmm..... wonder if the Washington Times - owned by Rev Moon as a piece of propaganda for his Moonie politics and religion - is at it again in the tabloid world of make believe :huh :huh

hmmmm..... wonder if the Washington Times - owned by Rev Moon as a piece of propaganda for his Moonie politics and religion - is at it again in the tabloid world of make believe    :huh  :huh

yea, you gotta watch those reverends, they're known for lying... :ph34r:

;) :lol:

I really meant for this to be in green... I was really kidding...

Edited by kapkomet