Interview With Brandon McCarthy

Chisoxfn

FutureSox.com's Interview with Brandon McCarthy

Interview Done by Jason Gage and Mike Doyle

FutureSox.com

Winston Salem, NC - On Friday July 9th, FutureSox.com visited with recently promoted Warthogs pitcher Brandon McCarthy at Ernie Shore Field. Brandon McCarthy was the ace of the Intimidators staff all year and is a near consensus pick by FutureSox.com as the White Sox top pitching prospect...More

Is it just me or does 7.8 MB sound like a lot for a 4 minute audio clip? And since when is his name McCarthy7? :lol:

Great job. That was a great interview. I have to say listening to that makes me more confident he will make it barring injuries.

I don't know...It was the first time I used this recorder and I have never converted something to a wave file. I think I'm going to learn how to make it a little smaller and figure out how to convert it to a real audio clip.

I will admit, I was nervous for this interview...it was the first one I'd ever done and the same can be said for Mike.

Is it just me or does 7.8 MB sound like a lot for a 4 minute audio clip? And since when is his name McCarthy7? :lol:

Great job. That was a great interview. I have to say listening to that makes me more confident he will make it barring injuries.

LMAO...I didn't notice that..fixed the 7 from the headline :D

Jas, if you need help learning how to make the files smaller in the future, lemme know. I am a professional. :lol:

In all seriousness, try going somewhere more quiet next time, but I thought the interview was good. Seems like there was a lot of feedback.

BTW, this is for anyone, is there anyone on Charlotte that you'd like to have 5 good minutes with, as I'm going to see them again in two weeks.

In all seriousness, try going somewhere more quiet next time, but I thought the interview was good.  Seems like there was a lot of feedback.

BTW, this is for anyone, is there anyone on Charlotte that you'd like to have 5 good minutes with, as I'm going to see them again in two weeks.

They we're standing right outside the clubhouse, so players we're walking by. Jas and Mike we're standing in the sun to, which didn't help matters.

They we're standing right outside the clubhouse, so players we're walking by. Jas and Mike we're standing in the sun to, which didn't help matters.

Maybe it was just the recorder, because I did my interview with Borch during BP, with music in the background standing out on the field and it sounded pretty good. I guess a lot of it depends on the recorder and how close you are holding it. Mine also has this featured mode for interviews (or when you are going to be close to the microphone.)

BMac sounds pretty cool too, along with that Cage guy. ;)

Maybe it was just the recorder, because I did my interview with Borch during BP, with music in the background standing out on the field and it sounded pretty good.  I guess a lot of it depends on the recorder and how close you are holding it.  Mine also has this featured mode for interviews (or when you are going to be close to the microphone.)

BMac sounds pretty cool too, along with that Cage guy.  ;)

Yeah, I'm sure it was the recorder.

Jason is not cool. :nono

Wilson Valdez, Baj, or Arnie Munoz, and only if Valdez/Munoz can speak English... ;)

You already got Borchard earlier this year, correct?

We got Hankins, Nelson and Majew when we were there.

Ya, the recording is gonna be crappy for all of them to a point. The recorder I used was Mario's, but his doesn't let me connect to the computer to make a wav file so I finally got off my ass and bought one so I set the recorder next to the other recorder and recorded from that, so I think thats why it isn't quite as good.

Although it was pretty noisy where they were.