7/21 Games

danman31

I don't have a problem with Old Socks........  he likes his prospects.  What's the big deal?

It gets annoying when every time someone is talking about how well a certain player(s) is doing, he has to say that it's time for KW to trade them b/c he's mad that KW traded Reed since he was our "best" prospect. Seriously, every single time a player is mentioned as getting on a hot streak or whatnot, Old Socks says something like this. We got his point about not being happy about trading away prospects and wanting this team to "go for it" when our prospects are ready in a couple years and not by trading for proven major leaguers to help us win now.

One last warning. We got your point, others have complained. If you continue to post about this crap about our top prospects being traded because you didn't like the Reed deal I will delete the posts. This is your final warning. This is ridiculous.

You've got 10 days left, get over it. Don't become a Nazi unless he is blatantly, and I mean every single thread same post, posting it.

One last warning. We got your point, others have complained. If you continue to post about this crap about our top prospects being traded because you didn't like the Reed deal I will delete the posts. This is your final warning. This is ridiculous.

Dan, he is obviously doing it because he knows it pisses you off. Ignore it, and he stops.

It gets annoying when every time someone is talking about how well a certain player(s) is doing, he has to say that it's time for KW to trade them b/c he's mad that KW traded Reed since he was our "best" prospect.  Seriously, every single time a player is mentioned as getting on a hot streak or whatnot, Old Socks says something like this.  We got his point about not being happy about trading away prospects and wanting this team to "go for it" when our prospects are ready in a couple years and not by trading for proven major leaguers to help us win now.

I guess I am the only one that it doesn't annoy. I find it kind of humorous. This isn't my board, but I would think that it should take a lot more than that before admins would start censoring content. Just my two cents.....

I guess I am the only one that it doesn't annoy.  I find it kind of humorous.  This isn't my board, but I would think that it should take a lot more than that before admins would start censoring content.  Just my two cents.....

I am with you Rex.

Well since everyone else has jumped out of the woodwork, I'll back down on my statement. Like I say, oldsocks is a good poster, I'm trying to remember what older poster he was...(Jim Fainter/Hex Hudler???).

I'm not trying to stop someone from stating their opinion, I was just thinking it was redundant to happen on every post, always stating that another top prospect is going to be given up.

Just my 2 cents though, so Oldsocks, just ignore my previous post, but do know my personal preference is that its getting old, lol, but everyones entitled to their opinions and I know I will rant on about things at times too.