Mariotti Google Bomb

Gene Honda Civic

How about showing our collective displeasure with Kotex Boy by unleashing our own fury in humorous form... A Google Bomb -- They've been mentioned here before....

I did a search for douchebag, and that appears like nobody has bombed that word yet. Though it would have to compete with http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/ for the top spot...

So how about linking too jays two sites, with the words Kotex Boy, unless somebody can come up with something better that's not already being bombed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So If I keep clicking on that link, the Kotex boy link, will that help?

No if you creat links on other sites, that say "kotex boy" or "douchebag" and link to his site, he will go to the top of the list on google... Slowly-- It takes a few days for pages to be crawled, and thus reindexed.

How about showing our collective displeasure with Kotex Boy by unleashing our own fury in humorous form...  A Google Bomb -- They've been mentioned here before....

I did a search for douchebag, and that appears like nobody has bombed that word yet.  Though it would have to compete with http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/ for the top spot...

So how about linking too jays two sites, with the words Kotex Boy, unless somebody can come up with something better that's not already being bombed.

i'll post the same response i put on nfl-fans concerning your post about that douchebag, Kotex Boy.... ;)

so you mean if we continually link Kotex Boy & douchebag then anytime you type Kotex Boy & douchebag in google that douchebag, Kotex Boy's websites will appear... :D

kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boykotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boykotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boykotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy kotex boy