Baseball Tonight

KJSoxSOxSox

On their daily segment called "the most important thing" Harold Reynolds noted that the most important thing right now is the Chicago White Sox. He pointed out how our pitching is pulling it together and the bats are getting hot which means we will soon be puttin together that run.

Ann odd bit of props from ESPN so I had to post it.........let me know what yall think!!!

:bringit

Harold Reynolds is a worthless pile of s***. He and the other maggot-ass Ravitch lost all credibility when they both said they actually believed Sosa grabbed the corked bat totally by accident.

If they really believed him, then they know nothing about baseball and they have no credibility as baseball reporters.

If Disney ordered them to lie and say they believed Sosa, then they are journalistic whores. Either way, I haven't watched BBT since that night, and I won't watch it again until those two boneheads have been replaced.

This might be the kiss of death having Harold Reynolds saying good s*** about us this dumbass doesn't know s*** about baseball and what ever he thinks usually turns out to be wrong.

Exactly, this has me worried now. Please, oh please, don't make the Twinkies the underdog Harold, Praise Them! :lol:

This might be the kiss of death having Harold Reynolds saying good s*** about us this dumbass doesn't know s*** about baseball and what ever he thinks usually turns out to be wrong.

i think that the correct term is,

that guy dosent know his ass from his elbow :lol:

Harold Reynolds is a worthless pile of s***.  He and the other maggot-ass Ravitch lost all credibility when they both said they actually believed Sosa grabbed the corked bat totally by accident. 

If they really believed him, then they know nothing about baseball and they have no credibility as baseball reporters.

If Disney ordered them to lie and say they believed Sosa, then they are journalistic whores.  Either way, I haven't watched BBT since that night, and I won't watch it again until those two boneheads have been replaced.

You are very angry man... :lol:

See you later

Harold Reynolds always ends up jumping on the sox bandwagon. I remember last year in August he was asked who the best team was in the american league and he said he thought the White Sox were, so this isn't much of a surprise to me, even though he predicted us to finish 4th in the division.

Doesn't know s*** about baseball?? Give me a break.....

Let's see how YOUR predictions do every year.

Doesn't know s*** about baseball??  Give me a break..... 

Let's see how YOUR predictions do every year.

I agree with you Rex. I don't think predictions is the best way to determine if someone knows baseball or not, it's really an unpredictable sport, I mean how many people had the astros winning the nl central, I did. I also had the Angels winning the world series. :ph34r:

I agree with you Rex.  I don't think predictions is the best way to determine if someone knows baseball or not, it's really an unpredictable sport, I mean how many people had the astros winning the nl central, I did.  I also had the Angels winning the world series. :ph34r:

I think those predictions were reasonable... but picking the Royals, especially considering how they faded down the stretch, it never seemed like a good idea to me. They didn't have starting pitching on paper, and they don't have starting pitching in reality...

I think those predictions were reasonable... but picking the Royals, especially considering how they faded down the stretch, it never seemed like a good idea to me.  They didn't have starting pitching on paper, and they don't have starting pitching in reality...

I agree with that. But a lot of people were picking kc because everyone seemed to think they had the best offseason out of any team in the division.

Hindsight's 20/20, but any offseason in which you pick up Juan Gonzalez, you didn't have a good offseason.

:lol: Good point. I'm not saying picking the royals was smart because it obviously wasn't but they seemed to be the sexy pick in this division, most "experts" were picking the royals, for what reason, I have no idea.