music

hi8is

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 07:30 AM)
has anyone heard +44? its mark and travis's new band, im excited to hear the LP.

www.purevolume.com/plus44

Going to see them at La Zona Rosa the same week that I see NFG, Early November, Cartel, and Hit The Lights. That will be a great week.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)
I heard the one song that was streaming on their site last week. It sounded pretty good, and I think they could end up being better than A&A, which I didn't think was bad.

I'm gonna see +44 in about a month in Pomona and am looking forward to hearing them. The single I heard sounded pretty good.

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 05:53 PM)
Speaking of the killers i really like their new single, and am looking forward to their new album.

i've been listening to the Hot Fuss album nonstop for the past 2 weeks.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Sep 6, 2006 -> 03:37 PM)
I'm looking forward to the 20th-23rd down here, Pygmalion Music Fest is coming and I'm going to go see Of Montreal, Murder By Death, and Judah Johnson for sure. I've not seen them yet, but Murder By Death is supposed to put on a ridiculous show.

yeah murder by death was pretty good live. I feel kinda disappointed that they really haven't grown much as a band.

I'm liking Razorlight. Its kind of odd and I've only listened to it a few times, but kind of a unique sounding band.

I almost say they are like an odd type of She Wants Revenge but I may be off-base in saying that but they have a hint of something I've heard before mixed with something unique.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 09:18 PM)
I've been listening to Roxy Music's 'Love is the Drug' non stop for two days. Great tune, solid bass line, tight horns.

That is all, carry on.

did that eno reunion ever come to fruition?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 14, 2006 -> 10:13 PM)
I love the Furs....and I hate 80's music.

i too love the furs, but i love 80's music. As of now im on an Aphex Twin kick.

Edited by beautox

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 04:20 AM)
i too love the furs, but i love 80's music. As of now im on an Aphex Twin kick.

i just got the analord 1-9 series...its good but not as good as drukqs or richard d james or selected ambient works 85-92...awesome albums yes! but i don't really enjoy analord that much.