The Revenge Against the Credit Card Junkmailers!

BridgeportHeather

Do you guys get so much credit card junk mail in your US mailbox that it gets to be a great annoynance? I have for the longest time now, and it's just got to stop!!! So, I hereby aim to start a cause to seek revenge against the credit card companies and ask if you all would join!!! I've been doing this for a long time now, but everyone here should try to make a statement.

There are plenty of things you can do to make your point. You can include these things (not limited to) in the little envelope that has free postage if mailed in the United States that all credit card companies send with the application. Note I've done all of these:

1. Send nothing but a recipe of your mom's meatloaf in the envelope and send it.

2. Fill out just the name portion of the application and rip it up, placing it in the envelope and send it.

3. Put CONFETTI in the envelope and send it.

4. Place a picture of Richard Simmons into the envelope and send it.

5. Place pencil shavings in the envelope and send it.

I seriously can't take all this junk mail from credit card companies anymore! I bet they'll be following me when I move to my own place in a few months. Has anyone tried anything of their own to seek revenge on the evil credit card companies?

Do you guys get so much credit card junk mail in your US mailbox that it gets to be a great annoynance?  I have for the longest time now, and it's just got to stop!!!  So, I hereby aim to start a cause to seek revenge against the credit card companies and ask if you all would join!!!  I've been doing this for a long time now, but everyone here should try to make a statement.

There are plenty of things you can do to make your point.  You can include these things (not limited to) in the little envelope that has free postage if mailed in the United States that all credit card companies send with the application.  Note I've done all of these:

1.  Send nothing but a recipe of your mom's meatloaf in the envelope and send it.

2.  Fill out just the name portion of the application and rip it up, placing it in the envelope and send it.

3.  Put CONFETTI in the envelope and send it.

4.  Place a picture of Richard Simmons into the envelope and send it.

5.  Place pencil shavings in the envelope and send it.

I seriously can't take all this junk mail from credit card companies anymore!  I bet they'll be following me when I move to my own place in a few months.  Has anyone tried anything of their own to seek revenge on the evil credit card companies?

Those are some good ideas, but luckily I'm only 16, so I don't have to worry about Credit Card offers for another 2 years or so...

O s***!! 2 years! I don't have much time left. :crying

Just mail everything back.  It doesn't matter if it is empty or has your toenail clippings in it.  They have to pay postage on all of that stuff.  Mailing it back empty is just as effective.  That's what I do.

Yeah, I wouldn't put ANYTHING in the envelope. Some moron on the other end will think it's anthrax. Trust me.

"The man" has begun his evasion of the credit cards. I just got my first credit card junkmail. I'm going to be 18 in a couple of weeks. Now, it's time for me to rip these baby's up!!!

That's the smartest thing you could ever do. The sad thing is, though, anymore you HAVE to have one. If you never have a credit card, good luck getting a loan. It's bass ackwards, but it is.

Why would you take one second of you time to do anything.. just throw it away.  :huh

That's what I do.

We end up saving some of those fake cards they send because Brian worked on the job to print those. Other than that I go right to the trash and rip them up and he does the same. We each have one and one credit card is enough.

Why would you take one second of you time to do anything.. just throw it away.  :huh

that's all i do...

plus i used to be a telemarketer so if you get a call from 'em just immediately tell them to take you off their calling list. they then have to shutup and go into this whole legal mumbo-jumbo spill (don't remember the whole paragraph but it goes a little something like--we can take you off our calling list and it may take up to 30 days but please remember that you may be on some other company's calling list and we can only take you off of ours...yadayadayada...)