PS2 Network Adapter

keninem

I am thinking of getting the Sony PS2 adapter so that I can play some of the online sports games..has anyone successfully set one up before?

I currently have a linux box dual homed with the cable modem connected directly to it, with a few windows machines on the network as well, with the linux box forwarding anything to them. I have a 5 port hub connecting it all. If I just hook the PS2 network adapter up to the hub, will it work?

Thanks for anyone's help!

I am thinking of getting the Sony PS2 adapter so that I can play some of the online sports games..has anyone successfully set one up before? 

I currently have a linux box dual homed with the cable modem connected directly to it, with a few windows machines on the network as well, with the linux box forwarding anything to them.  I have a 5 port hub connecting it all.  If I just hook the PS2 network adapter up to the hub, will it work?

Thanks for anyone's help!

yes, you can hook up the adapter to the hub, all you'll need is an ethernet cable.