ChiSoxfn hits 18,000 Mark

Texsox

Gotta love Family Guy....personally i love the Lando Griffin epsiode....don't do toad.

LMAO! That one is hysterical. The one on last night was good too (where they are all beating the crap out of each other and then Peter rips on the network and then the animation looks really cheap because the network cut their budget).

LMAO!  That one is hysterical.  The one on last night was good too (where they are all beating the crap out of each other and then Peter rips on the network and then the animation looks really cheap because the network cut their budget).

Saw it as well, the end of that his absolutely hilarious, he hops across the screen

Guys, Kap has been posting through the roof as of late...u guys must of just missed out on it.

The important thing is, the steroid abuser 2k4 is no longer the leader :lol:

Jas,

I'd like to get a post count boost as well...How do I apply??? ;)

LMAO!  That one is hysterical.  The one on last night was good too (where they are all beating the crap out of each other and then Peter rips on the network and then the animation looks really cheap because the network cut their budget).

mcdonald.gif

"You're a McDonald.....not a whore."

:lol:

:headbang :headbang :headbang

I remember this one from Quagmire..

Quagmire: Hey there Gorgeous, how old are you?

Connie: 16.

Quagmire: 18?

Connie: Mom!

Quagmire: I Like where this is goin'!

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I remember this one from Quagmire..

Quagmire = THE MAN

So many great lines of his. If I ever find it, I'm going to get a shirt with a small picture of his head like on the chest area of the shirt and then on the back in quotes "Giggidy Giggidy". I'm thinking the shirt will be blue or yellow or something.

Speaking of family guy, is anyone else pissed that cartoon net moved it from 10:30 Ct to 10:00 it pisses me off, now i have to choose between that and the simpsons now. Since the simpsons is on two other times during the day i usually watch family guy though

Speaking of family guy, is anyone else pissed that cartoon net moved it from 10:30 Ct to 10:00 it pisses me off, now i have to choose between that and the simpsons now. Since the simpsons is on two other times during the day i usually watch family guy though

I'm happier, I was stuck between X PLay and Family Guy

I was pissed at first, but now there's an easy solution. That Family Guy episode can be seen again at 1:00 am. Now (if you can stay awake by then.. :lol:) you can miss it at 10, and see it then. Or.. you can just watch your pick if you've seen the other many times before, or just tired of that one (which happens very rarely for me.)