Anyone going to the games this weekend?

BigNDfan80

I'm going Monday for sure, not because it's half price, but to see Garcia pitch. Hopefully I can talk my dad into taking my on Friday because I can't go Saturday or Sunday.

If you want to see Garcia pitch, I'd suggest coming out on Tuesday instead, because Buehrle's going on Monday.

I most likely won't be at any of the games this weekend. I need to be putting as much $ aside, because I'm moving into my own place for good in a few months. But I'll be there in spirit.

If you want to see Garcia pitch, I'd suggest coming out on Tuesday instead, because Buehrle's going on Monday.

Oh really? I guess I should just look it up to see whos pitching when instead of trying to figure out by myself. Thanks for the heads up. Buehrle wouldn't be all bad, maybe I can go to both since they're half price. ;)

I'm probly going to be there all 3 games. Soxnbears and CWSGuy and I are planning to go together sunday and tailgate

I wanted to bump this, just for anyone interested. Sunday vs. the Tigers, we'll figure out what parking lot, time, stuff like that later.

I'm bringin' the bean bag games! Fun fun! :lol:

I wanted to bump this, just for anyone interested.  Sunday vs. the Tigers, we'll figure out what parking lot, time, stuff like that later.

I'm bringin' the bean bag games!  Fun fun!  :lol:

you care if i join in...im pretty sure im going

I just got back....Damn I LOVE this TEAM!!! :wub: :headbang

That Saturday night game kicked so much ass. I've gone to 2 games this season, and they've both been walk-offs! I went to the walk-off Uribe base hit off the wall game on July 8th, and Crede's BOMB last night.

I think I need to get to more games! :headbang

DAMN THE SOX OWN!! :headbang