Texsox

How did it go down?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How did it go down?

• Hijackers crashed early because of passenger actions
    • Passengers gained control, Couldn't pull plane out of dive
    • Military shot it down, Government cover up
    • We will never really know

The black box recordings appear to state something different.

And with that.. I think I'm done with this conversation. To me the correct answer is "we'll never know the truth".

Yes, I agree. Some already know, those that believe the terrorists nose dived into terrain. Those that believe any other version, will never know.

Yes, I agree. Some already know, those that believe the terrorists nose dived into terrain. Those that believe any other version, will never know.

I wish I had time to sit around and analyze all the theories. The fact is I don't.. and even moreso the truth.. I don't care. What happened is terrible and I pray it never, ever happens again.. but what's done is done. I don't see what it proves to know anything else than we already do. Be thankful a thousand more people didn't die that day and move on.

JMO.

I'm probably wrong, but I thought that the Beamer fellow wasn't talking to his wife but an operator, either a 911 operator or a cell phone operator. I thought she was the one who related his story to the media and the wife confirmed that he always said "Let's roll".