Posters...

The Beast

Is anyone going to be at the game tonight??? I'll be there, but does anyone know when I'd need to get there to still get main concourse seats?

Thanks in advance.

Beastly, if I were you I'd try buying tickets online this game has a chance to be sold out.

Is anyone going to be at the game tonight??? I'll be there, but does anyone know when I'd need to get there to still get main concourse seats?

Thanks in advance.

i got there around 530 a few weeks ago and got some nice seats in the OF, but we are doing really good now so id try to get there around 5, especially if you have alot of people with you

There are still some seats right behind home plate in the UD though, So I dont know how fill its going to be tonight. Will be a good crowd none the less.

And this from my experience, If you really want tickets, and you go the park, there are usaully seats behind home plate open, you just have to shell out the $$. The Old Man and I went down the Philly game(The one where we scored all those runs) and we got there half way threw the 1st inning. We didnt have ticks, and when we asked the guy, he could put us way upstaris, or right behind home plate. I really have a feeling there are some seats they dont sell online that are right behind the plate. Could be wrong though.

You are correct and wrong. Online they don't sell them. At the park you can request premium seats.

Should be some huge crowds all weekend and all 3 against the Twins next week.  If the Sox really start to play well and KW makes another good move the attendance is going to explode.

Attendance already has exploded this year

2003 attendance on the same day last year was 20,644. This year they are averaging 24,145. They have drawn 110,000 more people already this year than last year through the same number of games, and that is with two rain outs!

Section 104, row 24, seats 16-18...

Miss Prawn,  their view is obstructed, so haha to them!

Section 104 is not obstructed. It's behind the visitors bullpen and 4 sections to the right of the fan deck.

Section 104 is not obstructed. It's behind the visitors bullpen and 4 sections to the right of the fan deck.

Sorry Steff, let me clarify. Those are the seats I have. I was meaning the sections over to the left of me.

Are you going to the game, Miss Steff?

Sorry Steff, let me clarify. Those are the seats I have. I was meaning the sections over to the left of me.

Are you going to the game, Miss Steff?

Nope. My folks are moving tomorrow so I have stuff to do. Going Sunday though.

And stop calling me Miss.. :lolhitting

They are late releases.  They have to save seats for friends and family and the opposing teams.

Correct. But I think he was talking about only being able to get them at the park and not online. Which he's right about.

I have a question. Does anyone know if sec 164 is obstructed and if it is how badly is it? I have tickets for Aug 22nd and its row 3 in that section. Any info would be great.

Row 3 you should be OK. But that is an obstructed section. The patio in CF obstructs those high sections, and also 100-102 or so.

I have a question. Does anyone know if sec 164 is obstructed and if it is how badly is it? I have tickets for Aug 22nd and its row 3 in that section. Any info would be great.

No, those are great seats. You are sitting to the left of the "green monster," and you have a good chance of a straight away center home run ball.

Row 3 should be OK. You won't see if Aaron makes a catch at the wall in right center.. but they aren't bad at all.

I kind of figure we won't be at our sets very long anyway but didn't want a blocked view. My nephew is going and I am sure he will want to check out all the sites. I haven't been to the park in a few years so I have some catching up to do with it anyway. lol