Why this is a HUGE series with the Tigers

brijames

How we do against this Tiger team begining tonight is going to go along way in deciding if we win this division or not. We have 19 games left with them which is incredible.

This however is no where near the same Tiger team as last year. That team was absolutely horrendous, basically it was a Triple AAA team playing at the major league level.

This years Tiger team is very competitive and get hit the ball as well as they have some outstanding young pitchers who are starting to come along.

The Sox better take this team very serious and establish some dominance starting right of the bat this weekend.

They need no worse than 2 out of 3 and hopefully a sweep, but that will be difficult.

They can't let this Tiger team get any momentum started against them and then maybe start beleiving they can challenge for the Division.

In other words they need to knock these guys out early, and let them start thinking this season is a wash and look to next year.

How we do against this Tiger team begining tonight is going to go along way in deciding if we win this division or not. We have 19 games left with them which is incredible.

This however is no where near the same Tiger team as last year. That team was absolutely horrendous, basically it was a Triple AAA team playing at the major league level.

This years Tiger team is very competitive and get hit the ball as well as they have some outstanding young pitchers who are starting to come along.

The Sox better take this team very serious and establish some dominance starting right of the bat this weekend.

They need no worse than 2 out of 3 and hopefully a sweep, but that will be difficult.

They can't let this Tiger team get any momentum started against them and then maybe start beleiving they can challenge for the Division.

In other words they need to knock these guys out early, and let them start thinking this season is a wash and look to next year.

OK, I'm trying hard to not sound like a total jerk here but....

THANK YOU, MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Thank you.

Shouldn't you be drunk somewhere, posting unintelligible crap about now?

naw, its only 1:00pm... i gotta wait until at least, ohhhh.... 1:15pm :wub:

awwww a little wub

lmao

even thou i do get drunk from time to time and post stupid things, i have also contributed some pretty good posts to this place... and hey, some people, myself inculded, like reading drunken nonsence

here, have some more wub :wub:

god bless you, and america :usa

naw, its only 1:00pm... i gotta wait until at least, ohhhh.... 1:15pm  :wub:

awwww a little wub

lmao

even thou i do get drunk from time to time and post stupid things, i have also contributed some pretty good posts to this place... and hey, some people, myself inculded, like reading drunken nonsence

here, have some more wub  :wub:

god bless you, and america  :usa

Yeah its funny and cute the first time or two... But the whole drunked idiot theme gets real old, real quick, ala the people at a certian soon to be condemed beer garden up north...