Iann Robinson's Column

The Critic

If you've never read Iann Robinson's column, you should do so now.

Iann was an MTV veejay, but he never fit in there because he's a huge metal fan and not a vacuous airheaded cloned sheep.

Iann's latest rant is about the Pathetica documentary sobfest, "Some Kind Of Monster". It's an excellent read, see it here:

http://www.metal-sludge.com/Iann-SomeKindOfBulls***.htm

:headbang Iann! :headbang

as a metallica fan i was looking forward to some kind of monster until i read the details of the movie on movies.com:

This documentary skips the usual groupies-and-concert footage to instead showcase the sensitive side of the most successful heavy metal band of all time as the group members — Lars, James, and Kirk — go through two years of intensive group therapy and prepare to record their latest album.

thank god i read this before deciding if i was gonna go see the movie... :puke

That is a great column.

I heard an interview with them on Uranium after the album came out and their defense of the production and sound on that album is just f***ing pathetic...

I liked when this guy would do the news and throw inside jabs and people like Limp Bizkit and Timberlake.

He once referred to Timberlake as "The man who ruined the vocal beatbox" or something to that effect.