Tommie Harris

What is taking so long for the bears to get this guy signed. Does anyone know how many teams have signed their first rounders yet, im guessing its alot but i dont know. I cant think of any time recently the bears havent signed their first rounder by now.

Wilfork for the Patriots has been signed, but other than him and the ones mentioned in this thread not many have been signed as of yet.

Still, Harris appears to me like he's a punk, I see holding out in his future which is why the Bears probably want him locked up for six years.

Still, Harris appears to me like he's a punk, I see holding out in his future which is why the Bears probably want him locked up for six years.

Any respect i ever had for a player i lose it when they hold out. You signed the contract in the first place, don't be a whiny b**** and think you deserve better just because you had a great season. Wait until your next pay check.

The thing I don't get about holdouts in the NFL is that there is certain money alloted to every pick, so the player doesn't get much say in how much the contract is for. The only thing that can really change is the amount of years, which I don't see as being that big of a deal. I just don't get why so many players hold out. It can only hurt the player with development, the coaches, and the fans. There's nothing good about a holdout for a player.