Did anyone else realize....

T R U

He's made great strides out there - he gets good jumps on flyballs and catches what he can get to. He hasn't tortured me with tapdancing or dropped flyballs.

I don't worry about flyballs to left this year.

<....now watch him put on a circus out there tonight....>

Two years ago Carlos was a "lawn ornament". He's now a solid defensive outfielder. It's great that he has made such strides defensively. Carlos Lee is the key bat in the lineup for us now, with Frank and Maggs out. He's on one helluva roll right now, and he really needs to keep on thumping and become the feared hitter he can be.

C Lee has a fielding percentage of 1.000

No errors this year so far... hey he might win a Gold Glove

thanks for the stat!

I have been predicting a gold glove for CLee for years - just because it would be go great to see all that work on defense pay off! and to piss off eveyone who has trashed him through the years :headbang

Two years ago Carlos was a "lawn ornament".

I believe that opinon was touted by someone no longer here who was never wrong - and I sure got tired of reading that in post after post after post... people forgot he got the nickname El Caballo for defensive reasons... ;)

anyway, I don't recall you ever talking him down, one of the many reasons I have always trusted your judgment on things :headbang