The Assistant

The Critic

I thought I was the only one who was digging this. Was afraid that I would get flamed cuz everyone here is so intimidating. rolleyeyes.gif

That Anna is cute as hell. I like it cuz it is almost a satire of all those other reality shows. I wanted to punt that midget.

Definetly a guilty pleasure type show.

Was afraid that I would get flamed cuz everyone here is so intimidating.  rolleyeyes.gif

I wanted to punt that midget.

Small Person you f***ing asshole! I should beat you to a pulp and feed you to my pit bulls!

I've only seen the first ep, but thought it was pretty good.  Loved how that one kid got kicked off in the first 10 minutes :lol:

I thoguht the same thing...and thats the only ep i've seen as well. Never was much of a fan of the Andy Dick show, but I gotta admit, from what I saw of the first episode, it looks like it should be real funny.

Has anyone else seen The Assistant on MTV?

This show is VERY funny!

Andy Dick is torturing his "little b****es" as only the amazingly weird Mr. Dick can.

He's got these kids so confused and flustered, and it's comedy GOLD!

:lol: Yes, this show is hilarious. The way he treats them is just so funny.

I thought it was pretty good. A good way to make fun of all the other reality tv shows. One of my favorite parts was when the girl cut the grass with scissors and when he gave them all a book about him and they had to read and memorize it while sleeping in his garage. :lol:

Two great things from that show:

"I lived in my goddamn car for a year, I was parked right behind Jewel."

and

"Anna started crying? Why was she crying, I didn't eliminate her?.....Alright let's make sure we test these kids for drugs. And throw the butler in there too."