JOE FUCKING CREDE!!!!!

Obstacle 1

I don't know what is about the 2nd half that gets Joe goin,  but I like it.  I had a feeling he was gonna come through.

2nd half or 1st half, he loves coming through with these hits. That pitch he hit in the 7th inning though was kind of ridiculous, good hitting and he didn't pull off that ball.

Glad to see the praise for Joe.

Performances like that make you want the Sox to keep

their young prospects through thick and thin.

Like you said the nice hit to right with 2 strikes and

that f***ing bomb were amazing!

Musta been great to be at the park tonight.

Fill us in on the reax to that homer. How loud was it???

"Joe f***ing Crede" does indeed say it all.

That was a studly bomb.

p.s. I liked Jose's homer that quietly made it 6-2.

Meatball and he stroked it.

p.s.s. Thanx Tigers for leaving that pitcher in too long.

I was trashing him earlier...but he really did suck bad earlier, im not trying to sound like a dick, but this is just one game but hopefully he can come back to form from this..hell of a night though

:D  :D

sometimes you have to let a player work through it -

as has been pointed out before, a lot of folks here would have gotten rid of Ventura as he struggled in some parts of his game, the hitting, early in his career - the 0 for 50 something that he once did -

baseball is an art not a science and you have to allow players with real talent to work through the tough times

Gotta give props to Joe. :cheers

I did not see the double, but I saw the homer...sweet as hell. For some reason, I kind of had a feeling something good was going to happen and that the game was not going to go to extras.

I'd still like to see him shorten his swing though.

as has been pointed out before, a lot of folks here would have gotten rid of Ventura as he struggled in some parts of his game, the hitting, early in his career - the 0 for 50 something that he once did -

baseball is an art not a science and you have to allow players with real talent to work through the tough times

Agreed. I just hope Joe has really worked it out. He's swingin the bat much better now.

0-43, but who's counting....

Robin Ventura the greatest 3B in Chicago history!!!!

:cheers

0-43, but who's counting....

Robin Ventura the greatest 3B in Chicago history!!!!

:cheers

not so sure I'd call him the greatest but he is up there ...

and you have always been one of the rational ones who remembered Robins's struggles and how patience was the key to opening that door - knowing the history of the game and not yelling "so and so sucks" every time a talented player goes 0 for 40 something or 0 for 50 something has always impressed me with your rationality on baseball :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang