Who needs another bat.....

DABearSoX

With the emergence of Crede tonight, and I think its not just a one night thing he should be hot for the rest of the 2nd half.....i do not think we will need another bat, would rather see kenny get a solid man for the pen by saturday....

With the emergence of Crede tonight, and I think its not just a one night thing he should be hot for the rest of the 2nd half.....i do not think we will need another bat, would rather see kenny get a solid man for the pen by saturday....

I feel we will either get bautista or catalanotto, someone of that ilk and a solid right-handed pitcher for the bull pen.

Lets not get too excited. Even Crede at his hottest isn't enough to replace Frank and Maggs. I'd like to get another bat if we could. But I agree that we need another arm in the pen.

Jordan 4 life you hate me don't you haha.....I really think that this team is really gonna gel.....without 2 major offensive powers that they are used to relying on, is gonna bring the rest together as a team, and know that everyday someone, anyone has to emerge as the star for the day. You don't always have to go out and buy/attain for the holes that are begining to mend themselves. Team Unity will win championships, going out thier playing for each other.... just look at the marlins and the angels in the past few seasons. YES the marlins had great pitching, but who said that in begining of last season?