During Crede's game winning at bat

brijames

Did anyone else notice on the pitch before his homerun, how he just missed it fouling it straight back. He was pissed he missed it and I said to myself, that was the pitch to end it, and lo and behold he gets another one almost the same place and destroyed it and the Tigers!

Yeah I noticed he just missed that too. But he in his own mind redeemed himself after that by hitting a home run. He's had a touch year but he's been clutch a lot too. I do remember some game winning hits or sac flies he's had in the early months of the season.

Great game today.  I walked in the house from work just in time to see the HR.  Hopefully Crede can keep it up to pick up for the offense we've lost to injuries.

The peripheral guys are the ones who need to pick it up if we are going to make a run without Frank and Maggs. We know what we are going to get from Pauly, Carlos, and Jose. We need the Crede's, the Uribe's, the Harris's etc, to step up.

I do remember some game winning hits or sac flies he's had in the early months of the season.

Right you are... A piece in the Southtown today pointed out that out of this year's 11 victories in our final at-bat this season, Crede has had four of those game-winners.

Don't tell me what you hit - telll me when you hit it! :headbang

And, welcome aboard Young Jedi. :drink

Great game today.  I walked in the house from work just in time to see the HR.  Hopefully Crede can keep it up to pick up for the offense we've lost to injuries.

Welcome Aboard :headbang

That was a great game to catch. I turned it off for an inning or two and turned it back on just in time to see the comeback. I was so frustrated with how the Sox would score and then their pitcher would just go right back out and give the runs back.

That homer by Crede was just awesome.