WHAT THE FUCK??

Actually i take back what i said, he really is not that good. More than anything he is overrated.

OVERRATED?! He's averaged 1271 yards per season in his career, which includes a couple injury shortened seasons. He's had over 1000 yards over the past 4 seasons. Let's see how many people have done that: Ahman Green, Curtis Martin (who has over 1000 yards in all 9 of his seasons), and Ricky Williams. Eddie George was close with 939 in 2001, and over 1000 in all of his over pro seasons. Fact is Williams is one of the best RBs in the game, period.

OVERRATED?! He's averaged 1271 yards per season in his career, which includes a couple injury shortened seasons. He's had over 1000 yards over the past 4 seasons. Let's see how many people have done that: Ahman Green, Curtis Martin (who has over 1000 yards in all 9 of his seasons), and Ricky Williams. Eddie George was close with 939 in 2001, and over 1000 in all of his over pro seasons. Fact is Williams is one of the best RBs in the game, period.

4 yards per rush is decent nothing spectacular. Of course if you run the ball enough you will average over 1000 yards in a season.

4 yards per rush is decent nothing spectacular. Of course if you run the ball enough you will average over 1000 yards in a season.

Yeah, you mean like the 4.8 yards per carry he averaged in 2002? 5th about RBs in the NFL.... rolleyeyes.gif

Yeah, you mean like the 4.8 yards per carry he averaged in 2002? 5th about RBs in the NFL.... rolleyeyes.gif

Yes that was a good year but he has also had two s***ty years that he averaged 3.5 yards per carry. All in all his career average per rush is only 4, not that great.

Oh my god Ricky are you f***ing kidding me, maybe next time you can retire earlier instead of retiring right before training camp is about to start. f***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUE. I LOVED YOU I HAD A JERSEY OF YOU AND EVERYTHING. IF YOUR GOIN TO RETIRE MAYBE DO IT SO EARLIER SO WE CAN FIND A REPLACEMENT.

f***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUEf***ING DON'T COME BACK IN THIS LEAGUE

Well there goes the Dolphins playoff hopes, as a Cowboys fan I'm not happy because the Phins will play the Bills twice, and I want to Bills to have the worst record in the league because we get their 1st draft pick. This will probably be the end for Wanny now as well.

Well there goes the Dolphins playoff hopes, as a Cowboys fan I'm not happy because the Phins will play the Bills twice, and I want to Bills to have the worst record in the league because we get their 1st draft pick. This will probably be the end for Wanny now as well.

The Dolphins playoff's hopes didn't go anywhere!!!!

Oh my god Ricky are you f***ing kidding me, maybe next time you can retire earlier instead of retiring right before training camp is about to start.

That is bogus how he stuck it to you like that, like he did not know a while ago he was gonna retire.

The Dolphins playoff's hopes didn't go anywhere!!!!

Unless Wanny starts throwing the ball, Jay Fielder or A.J Feeley become the 2nd coming of Dan Marino, and David Boston decides to actually play, you guys won't score enough points.

Unless Wanny starts throwing the ball, Jay Fielder or A.J Feeley become the 2nd coming of Dan Marino, and David Boston decides to actually play, you guys won't score enough points.

We've made the playoffs in worser situations!! Like in 2001 with Fiedler and Lamar Smith at RB, who no even heard of before the season. Of course he did have one hell of a year.

We've made the playoffs in worser situations!! Like in 2001 with Fiedler and Lamar Smith at RB, who no even heard of before the season.  Of course he did have one hell of a year.

Lamar smith averaged 3.1 yards per rush in 2001. ;)