Jackson

Yoda

Mike Jackson is too old to play in baseball.

Excuse me, let me correct myself. The guy is ancient like King Tut.

Ick. A 5.01 ERA with 18 ER's.

38 year year old guy who took a year off in the majors, is decent in spring training, makes our team in ST and sucks up on the season for the White Sox.

Inexcuseable.

Punch his ticket to AAA Charlotte, or punch it to free agency. I really can't stand his performance.

Might I remind you of the poor .283 opponents batting average?

Ick.

This just shows why we need Guardado.

Today was the last straw for me.

He dicked around and nibbled with some punch-and-judy hitter, next thing we know ... grand slam.

He's not locating the ball well at all and hitters are sitting on those big fat sliders he hangs over the plate, especially on 2-2 and 3-2 counts.

We cannot afford to have this guy on the team any more. I'm more patient than most, but it's time to cut the cord on Mike Jackson. Bajenaru is a better option.

We can't rely on this guy at all. He's got to go.

I wish it would have worked out because it seems like he's a very well respected veteran, but our bullpen needs guys who can get people out.

Time to cut the cord.

lets see how jackson fares in these next two innings. if kenny williams acquires a reliever, it has got to be jackson that gets the axe. its possible he could get it after today in my opinion, however i dont know if they wanna take his experience out of the pen, especially with young guys like cotts and adkins and shingo (i know hes not young)

lets see how jackson fares in these next two innings.  if kenny williams acquires a reliever, it has got to be jackson that gets the axe.  its possible he could get it after today in my opinion, however i dont know if they wanna take his experience out of the pen, especially with young guys like cotts and adkins and shingo (i know hes not young)

Screw that, he can take his experience and his 5+ era and get the hell out of here.

How many Earned runs do you think Cotts has BECAUSE OF JACKSON?? Plus, I have noticed, like Cheat has, that Cotts has been great in not letting inheareted runners score. Cotts just didnt have it today.

I'm sure everyone in the bullpen has more earned runs because of Jackson but still Neal has been terrible since his start in the hhh dome. Unfortunately ozzie should have listened to himself and not let neal start that game but he really had no choice.