Jackson

Yoda

KW knows it to. Im sure we will see another arm in there soon. But like Rooney said today on Talkin' Baseball, I really dont want a closer controversey. As much as Eddie would be huge, Shingo has been great, and I dont want any shake ups that could hurt the chemestry.

i know that mesa is available but he specifically stated he wanted to keep his closer role...so he is out of the question.

Maybe we can get guillermo mota, he currently is a set up guy...and most teams looking at him want him to be a closer.

we dont need a closer, what we need is a long reliever.  a guy that can come in in the 6th and hold them until the 8th. polite cant pitch every day in a pennant race, unfortunately

Exactly, we don't need a Guardado, we need another middle reliever. The backend of the bullpen is outstanding. We need a guy that can come into a close game and get outs and someone that won't cost kenny that much in terms of talent.

I literally vomited as soon as I saw that happen.

Ozzie needs to be be fired.

He saw a 5-2 game and decided we couldn't get back into it and decided to give up.

Then he went and took Aaron Rowand out of the game. At that point it didn't matter because he put him in the damn 7th hole with basically took our best hitter out of the top of the order.

If we end up getting swept by the Twins because of s*** like this then I hope KW does the right thing and sends Ozzie packing.

AROW NEEDS TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE DAMN ORDER AND JACKSON NEEDS TO BE RELEASED!

Make no mistake though, this is totally Ozzies fault. If AROW is in the 2 hole this doesn't happen...

:fyou OZZIE

He saw a 5-2 game and decided we couldn't get back into it and decided to give up.

Then he went and took Aaron Rowand out of the game. At that point it didn't matter because he put him in the damn 7th hole with basically took our best hitter out of the top of the order.

If we end up getting swept by the Twins because of s*** like this then I hope KW does the right thing and sends Ozzie packing.

Make no mistake though, this is totally Ozzies fault. If AROW is in the 2 hole this doesn't happen...

This is by far the dumbest and most retarted post of the year. I want to see Arow batting in the 2 hole also but saying ozzie needs to be fired is f***in ridiculous and your a :dips*** for even saying that.

Jeckle you seriously need to hop off. He's been great lately, but A-Row alone is not going to make up a 7 run deficit.

I'm sorry your right firing Ozzie might have been a little extreme but AROW in the 7 hole killed our lineup.

Ozzie does need to wake up and get his head out of his ass.

Where is the press release for Mike Jackson's release...

If he would of at least put in Adkins I could at least say he was trying.

Jackson is the blackist white flag in the league :headshake :crying

I'm sorry your right firing Ozzie might have been a little extreme but AROW in the 7 hole killed our lineup.

Ozzie does need to wake up and get his head out of his ass.

Where is the press release for Mike Jackson's release...

If he would of at least put in Adkins I could at least say he was trying.

Jackson is the blackist white flag in the league :headshake  :crying

You are the biggest dumb ass on the boards to post comments like this.

Whoa guys....just one loss....Ya win 60 ya lose 60.......Calm down...Myself or another admin or mod will open this back up later but not when you people act more like my little brother than the best fans in baseball...Sox fans....

Alex

I sincerely hope you didn't mean that in a racist comment, Jeckle.

I don't get how that is a racist comment. :huh:

When Jackson comes in it's sending a signal to the other team that we give up, otherwise known as a "White Flag"

I was just trying to have a play on words. I certainly didn't mean to say anything derogatory about his race.

I apoligize if it came off that way.